Quote for the day!


Psalm 30:5 Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Good afternoon everyone it is a beautiful day here in Southern California. It is a bout 71 outside and I love it. Can't say I have been painting at all but I have been getting ready for a garage sale coming up this weekend. It will be a neighborhood sale so everyone come that is around. It is in Scripps Ranch which is located in San Diego California. Here is a link for directions http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/eve/622985100.html. Just copy and paste it and put in your tool bar. Or google Scripps Ranch Garage sales. I will have some of my painted items as well as other things that I put together. I actually got some things organized this weekend getting ready for the garage sales. So maybe it will be easier to get around in that paint room and get paintin...

Heres a tip for the day...What I use for staining my muslin or cardstocks or hang tags. I get a large stew pot fill it with water add 2 tea bags, coffee and vanilla it makes a great stain then I bake it or dry it on 200 in the oven. Not too long though because you'll burn up your products...

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Free Web Stats
Free Web Stats