Quote for the day!


Psalm 30:5 Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Ahhhh! It cooled off today!

What a beautiful day I had today. The weather was like fall, cool and crisp, what a refreshing day. I have been painting away. I have a barnstar that I finished. It has a snowman on it. I'll just post a pic. I started on the window that I am going to paint. I sanded two edges, the paint is really thick and old. I don't want to use a paint stripper because that is such a harsh chemical. So I just sand away. I will take pics I promise so you can see what I do. Trust me it is a slow process. But the finished product is so worth it. Well it's late and I really should be sleeping so good night to all. I'll leave you with a pic of my barn star.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Free Web Stats
Free Web Stats