Quote for the day!


Psalm 30:5 Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Monday

Good evening to all. I haven't been painting much these last couple of weeks. The little guy that I watch won't let me. But I will get back to it and then I will give you a sneak peak of what's going to be on the website for sale. Does anyone have any requests? Well if so just tell me and I will see what I can do.
These past couple of weeks have been super busy you could say. I had a birthday a couple of weeks ago. Yep they just keep coming and you can't slow them down. I have been trying to slow down myself. But I don't think that is allowed. Well I should find something constructive to do so have a good evening everyone.

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Anything Christmas would be my first pick. Have a great day. :)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Free Web Stats
Free Web Stats