Quote for the day!


Psalm 30:5 Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wacky Wednesday!

Good morning fellow bloggers! Birds are singing, flowers are blooming and the dreaded black widow is lurking around. I found one in my garbage can just happily purched at the back. She's a rather large one. So now I am seeing more and more of the famous black widow webs all over the place. I am a little scared of spiders I would say especially ones that mass produce and hang out around my house and happen to be deadly poison. I guess it's time to get the dust out and sprinkle a barrier around the perimeter of the house to keep them outside where they belong.
I cleaned all day yesterday so today I get to clean the paint room up and get back to the so called grind...lol it's such a painstaking task to go in there and play all day. The painstaking part is cleaning it up lol. Painting is the fun part.
How about a tip? Instead of using paper towels to dry off my brushes after rinsing them I use an old wash cloth...Saves money, trees, and I guess you could say time. You can always throw it in the wash instead of the trash. I also use a large plate from the kitchen, I can just wash it off as well. I squirt my paints onto the plate and when I'm done wash it all up. I pick off the paint and throw it in the trash and the tough stuff I let sit for awhile then dump it as well. Oh wait maybe you want some painting trick....hmmmm ah I got one....When painting gourd eggs or wooden eggs use the dipper from the easter egg kits to hold your item. This is best for sealing with spray sealer....Try it see if ya like it...Have a great day!

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Free Web Stats
Free Web Stats