Quote for the day!


Psalm 30:5 Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey!

Ok so I have been painting my little heart out on my gourd eggs...I will be taking pics of them tomorrow evening. Hopefully they will be closer to finished. I am excited about these little guys. I will be taking them to Old Town Mercantile in Temecula hopefully Friday. Things are getting busy and that's just the way I like it when I am painting. If you are interested in one for yourself please let me know and I will get right to work. Just comment me. I have some fun ideas coming up for gourds for July 4 and the coming up seasons. I'm really liking these little eggs. At first I was a little shakey couldn't seem to use my pinky for balance but now, now it works. yahoo!
Tomorrow I will be helping a lady with her fine china, but then it's back home to paint paint paint. She seems like a really neat lady. She's an artist as well. Can't wait to meet her. She does murals...So I don't know how much we'll get done with her dishes but I am sure it will be a great day. I will be in later in the day to post some pics and a GIVE AWAY! Get ready! Maybe it's one of these fine little gourd eggs.....Patients my little bloggers, patients....Tomorrow, evening....After my china rendesvou I will be seeing you!

Linda

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful work!

Teri said...

You do such a BEAUTIFUL job of painting!!! It's awesome. I also LOVE your music...it just picks up my day and makes me smile!!!! You are one talented lady!!!!

Grama's Gourds and Primitives Linda Akin said...

Thank you ladies. I love it when someone comments especially when they are so complimentary. It lets me know someone out there is lookin in on me. God Bless ya all!

Free Web Stats
Free Web Stats