Quote for the day!


Psalm 30:5 Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Good Wednesday Morning Ladies and Bloggers!

How is everyone out in Blogging Town? All is well here in Southern California it has been quite warm I must say. I have been busy trying to catch up on everything sense I went down to Texas. I love going there but I wish I could go down and relax, but that just isn't the case yet. See my dad's home was there and for a time it was mine and my dad's home till I married and moved to Ohio. Dad longed to move up to Ohio as well but time didn't permit. He passed away 4 years after I moved away. So now I go home and work on the house and dig through old memories. It's a hard job, I am supposed to be cleaning and removing, but I start looking at things and it brings in old memories. Fond and pleasant memories none the less. I miss my mom and my dad very much. But anyways now I am trying to catch up here from my time spent away. I still need to finish my school and I have new submissions for the magazine due Oct 1...so I really need to get on the ball here. Let me know how all is going for you guys. What are you working on? How are sales? Where are ya selling. Let me know about your lives. God Bless and have a wonderful crafty day. Big hugs to all.
I do have a sneak peak of the Oct issue of Create and Decorate. You'll fine my Jack-O-Lantern luminary there...Check it out here's the link.

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Free Web Stats
Free Web Stats