Quote for the day!


Psalm 30:5 Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

Friday, June 4, 2010

So much going on...No time to get my blog on...

Hehe! I made a riddle...Just had prom and now we are in the home stretch for graduation...My daughter is graduating on June 17, and I am so proud of her. She has met some challenges but she pushes on and that is what makes me so proud of her. Now after graduation is done we move onto moving on! Yes we are moving again. This time it is to the wonderful Mid-west! I am so excited I can't stand it. I long for a slower pace. Stopping to smell the flowers. Mowing the lawn, ahhh mowing your own lawn. That will be sooooo awesome. Getting to paint more. More room! Oh the list goes on and on and on. There hasn't been much flying out of my paint room this year with all the goings on but in October all that will change. I have plenty of things written down and drawn out as long as they don't get lost in the move we will be on a painting frenzy! More contests, more for sale, more of more. I didn't want my fellow bloggers to think I had forgotten them. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Sounds like some very good things are going to happen in your world. Excellent.

Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Free Web Stats
Free Web Stats