Quote for the day!


Psalm 30:5 Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday night blog!

I just wanted to pop in here and see what everyone is doing? I am just craving some sunshine....we got a little taste of it a couple of weeks ago and well now it's snowing...blah! But that is okay it is whatever comes and I am blessed enough to enjoy another day.
Today was a good day. No, no painting that would of made it a GREAT day! But I did some needed rest and relaxation. I went to a Memorial this morning to honor one of the fallen whom received a Silver Star. It was an enlightening moment sorrowful but celebratory in the same token. It reminds me of the fallen from the beginning of time whom have given their lives so we can be free. Starting with Jesus Christ and still going through time with many many more. But the greatest was Jesus and we will soon be celebrating his greatest gift to us all. John 3:16. So let's take a moment to remember all of the heroes whom have given their lives so that we can be free. Past, present, and future. Thank God for Jesus and for our military. God Bless and have a wonderful evening.
My next post will be of what I am doing...I will share my pictures of Leapin Ladybugs and Sweet Giraffes. Hugs to all!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I thank God for our military every single day. Freedom has never been free.

Have a terrific day. :)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Free Web Stats
Free Web Stats