Quote for the day!


Psalm 30:5 Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

6 More Weeks!

I am sorry to say that Puxatony Phil saw his shadow...More snow, more rain, and more cold. But hold on Springs coming, pretty flowers, Easter Bunnies, all these beautiful things will be coming to let us know there is light at the end of the snow tunnel. I have been working outside of the home lately so not much painting going on. I am missing my paintbrushes and paint. I did get a shipment in of new paints and brushes so I am super excited. But as we all know I am always excited when it comes to painting. Just a little bit till my hubby gets home. No Valentine this year but hopefully he will be home before "Warm Weather" really gets here. I hope everyone out there in blog world is surving our slow economy keep your heads up because it will work its self out. When in doubt get out a paint brush and experiament with some paints who knows what lies at the end of those fingertips. Have a nice evening fellow bloggers.
Linda

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Free Web Stats
Free Web Stats