Quote for the day!


Psalm 30:5 Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I got a Lemonade out of Lemons Award! Yahoo! Love ya gals!



I was given an award by two wonderful people that I have had the pleasure of meeting through crafting. They have been a part of my life in sad and happy times just through meeting on a auction sight. Probably more so than I have theres. They just don't know how they lifted my spirits through these last months. I just want to say "Thank you both." Below are the two talented and kind ladies whom nominated me...Check out their wonderful creations.
www.daizydonnas.blogspot.com
www.pinehollowprimitives.blogspot.com
Here are the rules:
1.Put the logo award on your page.
2.Link the person or persons as I did from your blog that gave you the award.
3.Link ten blogs that you are awarding.
www.brush-strokes-n-stitches.blogspot.com
www.misspootsiesprimitives.blogspot.com
www.onceinabluemoonprimitives.blogspot.com
www.rantsbybebe.blogspot.com
www.kimhardtoriginals.blogspot.com
www.patientlywaitingforkarlee.blogspot.com

That's all I've got for now. These are all special people to me and the ladies whom awarded me.

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Free Web Stats
Free Web Stats