Quote for the day!


Psalm 30:5 Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hot Hot Hot!

Well Southern California is starting to Heat Up! Whew! I tell you what it's warmer than it's been in A LONG time. Life is great! The new Create and Decorate is on the shelves. I will post a pic of the submission. I have listed some new things on the website. Just click the link in the sidebar and look in paint and artwork on the website. I'll post pics on here so you'll know what to look for. I am gonna be doing a pattern up lets say by May 15th. I'll have a sign up and I'll draw a name for the winner of the pattern. Any comments on this? Does anyone want to participate? Send me a comment and let me know and I'll get it started.
Now a few pics of what's new.


No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Free Web Stats
Free Web Stats